Sunday 29 July 2012

Even More What I Wore

Last weeks mission to go blouse shopping failed, Instead I ended up going to see the Dark Knight Rises... A fair sacrifice, as to be honest I'm running out of wardrobe space.



MONDAY

Despite not buying any long sleeved blouses at the weekend, I was able to salvage one from the back of a drawer which I had totally forgotten about. It has now been thrust into our bottomless washing pile, so may not surface for another year or so.




Blouse: PRIMARK
Skirt: Topshop

TUESDAY

This dress was on of my Princess Queenie purchases from my 'local shopping trip' Its taken a couple of weeks to get round to wearing it. Its a copy of the Reiss dress Kate Middleton wore to meet the Obamas, the one she sported sold out online within minutes, i'm not surprised as I have seen a few for sale here with the labels chopped out. The beige one made me look a bit washed out so I went for what is quite an electric blue. Its also a bit dressy so i whacked on a belt for work so it didn't look like I was off for an audience with Barack.







Dress: Princess Queenie Singapore

WEDNESDAY

This combo looks rather 'safari-esque' on reflection. I was having a bit of a flustered morning so its a lazy mix of 2 very light fabrics with a belt and necklace to stop it all blowing away.



 Blazer: Miss Selfridge
Dress: Forever 21
Belt: H&M
Necklace: H&M

THURSDAY

A bit more structure to my life today, and a splash of colour as not feeling so pffffft. I bought this dress recently as its really soft cotton so nice an comfy for work, it almost looks a bit like a school girl pinafore, but the extra detailing such as cutout shoulders and faux pockets keep it on the safe side of fancy dress.










Dress: Glitter Glam
Jacket: Zara
Necklace: Topshop

FRIDAY

After what felt like quite a long week, Friday finally came around, and as it was the company half year wrap we got a dress down day. Unfortunately that morning I had my appraisal so to smarten up a bit threw on a blazer to get me through, look smart think smart and all that (also hid my unironed Tshirt)







Blazer: G2000
Tshirt: Topshop
Skirt: Forever 21
Necklaces: ?
Nails: OPI number one nemesis


More wardrobe raiding next week.

XXX




No comments:

Post a Comment