Friday 8 June 2012

Cool Britannia


It's been a pretty good week at work. Passed a test which I didn't know I had, made it in on time everyday (ok except Friday) and did my first deal woohoo! This was good as I am on a 3 month induction period  getting everything set up so wasn't under too much pressure to make any money, but managed to squeeze my first one in during the 4th week. I rewarded myself with a wine...and shoes.....and a few dresses...as one should.

Then the week culminated in 'Jubilee Day' on Friday. We were all encouraged to wear colours from the Union Jack in appreciation of the Queeny, ok yes it was a week late but I'm sure Liz appreciated our efforts.  
a sneaky peek inside the ladies loos

As you can see I didn't hold back managing to incorporate all 3 colours, I unfortunately lost out on the best dressed competition to a man in a red shirt, Union Jack socks and a comedy bow tie. You can never compete with a comedy bow tie, he was a worthy winner.

Here are some more snaps from the day

4 of or fabulous secretaries, Lissy on the right is my Hero
FS Front office girls 
Me and Aussie Jen, committed to the cause
My Boss, Legend!


!!Cupcakes!!






 A little snippet of Jubilee fun times , I managed to smuggle some cakes home for Brad in a shoe box, girlfriend points for me! We then headed out on Friday night Chinese with a Friend of Brads and his wife who have been out here for a few years. Brad made me go home and get changed first :( the flag get up was under appreciated. All in all pretty good Friday, the red wine hangover this morning however is not.

Lots of things going on this weekend, will keep you posted.

Now, where's the paracetamol.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment